Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
1. Vaticano e Cappella Sistina: accesso anticipato.Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, mar, 7 feb 2023 - ven, 5 gen 2024
da 60,30 €
2. Roman Crypts and Catacombs TourRoman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, lun, 6 feb 2023 - dom, 7 gen 2024
da 80,00 €
3. Udienza PapaleUdienza Papale, mer, 8 feb 2023 - mer, 28 giu 2023
da 45,20 €
4. Guided tour at the Borghese GalleryGalleria Borghese con Salta la coda, mer, 8 feb 2023 - dom, 7 gen 2024
da 64,00 €
5. Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast TrackCastel Sant’Angelo: Fast Track, mar, 7 feb 2023 - ven, 2 giu 2023
da 20,20 €
6. Best of Tuscany with Wine TastingIl Meglio della Toscana con Degustazione di Vino, gio, 9 feb 2023 - dom, 7 gen 2024
da 149,50 €
7. Colosseo e Foro Romano: salta la fila!Colosseum: Fast Track, lun, 6 feb 2023 - lun, 6 mar 2023
da 28,50 €
8. Colosseo e Foro Romano: visite guidate a principali attrazioni - 3 ore, lun, 6 feb 2023 - sab, 6 gen 2024
da 54,70 €
9. Carta "Vaticano e Roma"Carta "Vaticano e Roma", lun, 6 feb 2023 - dom, 4 giu 2023
da 148,90 €
10. Colosseo e Foro Romano: Audio GuidaColosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, lun, 6 feb 2023 - lun, 6 mar 2023
da 32,40 €
Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Explore Rome's dark past on this eerie tour to the Roman crypts and catacombs! Visit an ancient part of the city and burial grounds layers beneath the modern busy streets.
- Discover Rome's dark past
- Explore the Roman Catacombs
- Visit Basilica San Clemente, which few ever see
- Experience the Capuchin Crypt - The Bone Chapel
- Enjoy a small tour group (max. 20)
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
This tour takes you deeper into the strange history of Rome, to the core of this ancient city. You'll visit three unforgettable sites with one thing in common – these are the most unusual and outlandish places in the Eternal City.
We'll start by visiting the ancient Roman Catacombs. Dating all the way back to the 2nd century AD, this extensive network of tunnels snaking beneath the city was once both a burial ground and a hiding place for the first Christians in Rome. Established in the days when Nero was famed for torturing Christians, the tunnels became a place for refuge as much as for burials and celebrations.
Next stop is the Basilica San Clemente, another site that few visitors ever see. Here you'll trace this route of a priest who thought he'd heard running water inside the church and experience first-hand the incredible layers of history.
You'll also get a tour of the Capuchin Crypt – known locally as the ‘Bone Chapel’. Witness a real skull and crossbones, vertebrae chandeliers and full skeletons in their robes.
Enjoy some free time to have dinner at a local restaurant or to go for a stroll in the historical center of Rome.
As darkness sets in over Rome, a different city comes to light – a city of legends and mystery, where thousands of years of history left a story behind every stone. Together with your guide, you'll cross the Tiber and wander across piazzas, listening to unknown stories of murders and betrayals.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Please note that Rome is one of the most visited cities in the world, making certain sites extremely busy in high season. Careful planning limits our exposure to crowds, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
Categorie di biglietti
Infant 0-1 (free)
Prenota da 97,40 €
Cancellabile con una tassa massima del 20% fino a 48 ore prima della data prenotata
Ticket da stampare
Durata: 7 ore 30 minuti
Orari di partenza
The tour operates daily, except Monday, at 2:30 PM.
Cripte, Catacombe e Lato Oscuro di Roma
Piazza Barberini 00187 Roma Italy
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!