Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
1. Noleggio BiciNoleggio Bici , ven, 13 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 10,30 €
2. Trabant City TourTour in Trabant, dom, 15 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 154,50 €
3. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with ParliamentTour di Budapest con Parlamento, ven, 13 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 45,40 €
4. Budapest Sightseeing TourGiro Turistico di Budapest , ven, 13 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 25,80 €
5. Budapest by NightBudapest in Notturna, ven, 13 dic 2019 - sab, 28 mar 2020
da 63,90 €
6. Sisi TourTour Sissi, sab, 14 dic 2019 - lun, 30 mar 2020
da 39,20 €
7. Danube Bend TourTour dell'Ansa del Danubio, sab, 14 dic 2019 - sab, 28 mar 2020
da 57,70 €
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The LineSzéchenyi Spa, gio, 12 dic 2019 - mar, 9 giu 2020
da 22,60 €
9. Bike Tour in BudapestTour in Bici di Budapest, gio, 12 dic 2019 - gio, 31 ott 2019
da 22,70 €
Sightseeing Tour in Buda
Experience Buda, the western side of the Danube River of Budapest on this two hour sightseeing tour. On this tour you'll see the area's highlights, such as the Castle District, Matthias Church, Fishermen's Bastion and Gellért Hill.
- Get a two hour sightseeing tour around Buda
- See all the major sights
- Learn about Hungarian history
Explore Buda to the West
The tour starts at the Chain Bridge, from here we'll pass by the Parliament, cross the Danube on the Margaret Bridge and drive over to Buda.
Our first stop is the Castle District. Here we'll take a short walk, during which you'll get to see the main attractions of the area, such as the beautiful Fishermen’s Bastion and the Matthias Church.
Next you guide will take you up Gellért Hill (Citadel) from where you can enjoy a gorgeous view to the city. We return to the city centre, where the tour ends, close to the well-known pedestrian street ‘Váciutca’.
The tour ends at the city center.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at your hotel. The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts from your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.