Come with us on an unforgettable tour of the heart of Istanbul, where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires once ruled. If you want to experience Istanbul Classics, then book your tickets now!
During this 4 hour tour we will take you to the Church of the Divine Wisdom, Hagia Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian and the breathtakingly beautiful Blue Mosque, famous for its blue ?znik tiles and unique with six minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet.
Duration: 4 hours from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
The trip includes the following highlights:
- Sultan Ahmet - Istanbul's historical center
- Hagia (St.) Sophia
- Blue Mosque
- The Grand Bazaar
Included in the ticket price: Pick-up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul, museum entrance fees, donations to the mosques and a knowledgeable tour guide.
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- There is free pick-up from centrally located hotels near Taksim Sq., Sultanahmet and Aksaray. Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up. If you stay at hotels near the airport or at hotels located at the Asian side of Istanbul, then there might be added a pick-up fee, or you will be asked to show up at a tour-start address in central Istanbul.
- The tour starts at 9 AM, but since you are being picked up at your hotel, we kindly ask you to call our tour operator approx. 24 hours in advance, in order to get you exact pick-up time to avoid waiting in the hotel's lobby. The phone number will clearly be started on the voucher/e-ticket we send you.
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available from age 3-7. Children between 0-2 years are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note: The tour ends at the Grand Bazaar. The nearest tram station is Beyaz?t-Kapal?çar??.
- Hagia St. Sophia is closed on Mondays and it will therefore be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici).
- Blue Mosque can only be visited from outside on Friday mornings until 1:00 PM because of prayer time.
- This 'Istanbul Classics' tour does not operate on August 8, October 15 and January 1.
NB: As no vehicles are allowed inside the Grand Bazar the bus stops outside a Turkish carpet dealer where you are welcome to visit and see an art demonstration of Turkish carpets. The visit are completely optional, and if you wish, you are more than welcome to skip this visit and go straight to the Grand Bazar which is located less than 5 minutes’ walk from the Turkish carpet dealer. The visit at the Grand Bazar is without the guide and on your own, as pick pockets most likely will target larger groups than individual visitors