Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
1. Budapest Sightseeing TourGiro Turistico di Budapest , mar, 25 feb 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 25,80 €
2. Sightseeing Tour in BudaSightseeing Tour in Buda, mar, 25 feb 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 18,60 €
3. Trabant City TourTour in Trabant, gio, 27 feb 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 154,50 €
4. Budapest by NightBudapest in Notturna, ven, 28 feb 2020 - sab, 28 mar 2020
da 63,90 €
5. Noleggio BiciNoleggio Bici , mar, 25 feb 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 10,30 €
6. Sisi TourTour Sissi, sab, 29 feb 2020 - lun, 30 mar 2020
da 39,20 €
7. Danube Bend TourTour dell'Ansa del Danubio, gio, 27 feb 2020 - sab, 28 mar 2020
da 57,70 €
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The LineSzéchenyi Spa, lun, 24 feb 2020 - ven, 21 ago 2020
da 22,60 €
Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament
Go on a fun and informative sightseeing tour around Budapest and experience the highlights of the interesting city. The tour includes a guided tour inside the House of Parliament
- Get a 4 hour guided tour of Budapest
- See all the highlights of the city
- Visit the impressive neo-gothic Hourse of Parliament
- Free pick-up included in the price
Sightseeing in Budapest
The tours starts with a drive over to Buda, where we''ll visit the Castle District. During a short walk your guide will show you the main attractions of the area.
Next we walk to Matthias Church and to the impressive Fishermen’s Bastion and the seven towers, before we drive to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and show you the most spectacular view of Budapest. Then your guide will take you across the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and show you the famous Central Market Hall, followed by the largest Synagogue of Europe and the City Park. On our way we'll pass by Europe’s largest thermal spa, the Budapest Zoo and the Heroes’ Square with statues of the most famous Hungarian kings and dukes.
We then take the Andrássy Avenue to downtown Pest, pass by the Opera House and the St Stephen’s Basilica. Next it's time for you guided tour of the impressive neo-gothic House of Parliament.
The tour ends in the center of the city.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at your hotel. The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts from your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.
- You need to bring a valid passport or ID card to enter the Parliament.
- The Parliament reserves the right to cancel the tour without prior notice.