We start the tour with a trip to Sunset Strip and see such infamous locales as The Whiskey A Go Go, the notorious Viper Room, House of Blues, the trendy Sky Bar, Chateau Marmont and The Beverly Hills Hotel.
Drive through fashionable Rodeo Drive and see the stores where the rich and famous shop, including Gucci, Prada, and the jeweler Harry Winston. Don't miss the elegant Beverly Wilshire Hotel featured in 'Pretty Woman'.
Remember to bring your camera, you never know who you'll see!
Some of the 40 celebrity homes to look for on this tour include: Halle Berry, Katy Perry, David & Victoria Beckham and Tom Cruise.
End your tour with a visit to Madame Tussauds Hollywood. The museum spreads over three floors and has interactive sets with 18 themed zones and offers a unique opportunity for you to experience the glamour of Hollywood. The tour includes the following hightlights: - Sunset Strip
- Over 40 Stars' Homes
- Rodeo Drive
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The Hollywood Sign
- Grauman's Chinese Theatre
- Madame Tussauds HollywoodDuration: 3
- Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive an e-ticket per email. Please print this out and bring it with you on your tour.
- There is free pick-up included from this LIST of hotels
. If you are not staying at a hotel on the list, please choose the one most convenient for you on the list, so we can arrange your pick-up.
- The tour starts at 9:30 AM, but since you are being picked up at a nearby hotel, we kindly ask you to call our tour operator approx. 24 hours in advance, in order to get you exact pick-up time to avoid waiting in the hotel's lobby. The phone number will clearly be started on the voucher/e-ticket we send you.
- The guided tour is in English
- Children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between 0-2 years old are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.